California Community Colleges Fight Back
Students and faculty from Community Colleges from all over California storm the state capitol building in protest of proposed cuts to education, and in support of allowing the California electorate to vote on a proposed tax increase.
The Guardsman Online’s Kay Recede reports.
- California Community Colleges Fight Back
- Best case budget scenario looks bad; State could cut up to $900 million from community colleges
- Obama plans to jump-start community colleges
- March 4 Strike and day of action: California Demands Public Education
- City College versus Butte College football: Live coverage