On The Record: Believe it or not, it’s already been one month into the new year. What was your new year’s resolution and have you kept up with it?
By Sophia Hernandez
Joye Cai, 23 Biology Major “I don’t have any resolutions. I celebrate Chinese New Year.”
Ken Mok, 22 Bio Chem Major “This year I want to transfer to San Francisco State University.”
Kevin Bunker, 28 Undecided “I don’t believe in new year resolutions. They never seem to work out.”
James Warder, 22 Undecided “I am trying to stay on top of material to complete my last semester.”
Danli Lin, 19 Undecided “I planned to be a vegetarian because I am against killing animals. So far I’ve been able to keep it up for the past two months.”
Tiffany Chan, 20 Undecided “My resolution this year is to lose weight. It only worked for a week.”
Philip House, 46 No Major “I owed someone $26,000 and made a resolution to pay it off and I was able to do it.”
- On the Record: English and Math Placement Tests
- On the Record: Do you think City College should become a smoke free campus?
- On the Record: How has the new construction this fall impacted your commute to City College?
- On The Record: Is Palin unfit for VP?
- Best start over: 22-0 sets school record